
I can't get enough of sunsets. I have this fascination with them. I've seen some of the most amazing sunsets when I least expect them.
When I'm lucky enough to drive from Huntsville to Dallas late, God never fails to create a beautiful masterpiece. Plenty of times I've pulled over or slowed down just to take in His glory. Then I think, since I never tire of seeing them, God never tires creating them. Each night He gets a blank canvas to blow us away with. How amazing is that???
It makes me excited about Heaven. A sunset is only a glimpse of His beauty, His glory, how radiant He is. I'm so fascinated, so blown away, so captivated by a mere shadow of who He really is. There's something about watching a sunset and listening/singing to worship. It makes me think of the Throne of Heaven, and creatures surrounding God singing: Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come"...."to him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb be praise and honor and glory and power, for ever and ever!"
I was listening to this song on the last drive from Huntsville to Dallas for a long time. Once again God blew me away, and I was sure this was the best sunset I've witnessed. BUT every time I say that He creates an even better one another time.
Enjoy and give Luke Wood a listen.
Heart After You
I want to stand in Your counsel to sit at Your table
And speak to You face to face as a friendI want to stand in Your fire wherever Your eyes fall
May You find me faithful to Your heart
Let me be found...
With a heart after You
May Your eyes find this heart loyal to You
May You be all that's on my mind all of the time
Let my heart be torn in two until your will is mine
.....I will not be silent, I was born to worship. I will not be quiet, the voice of fear, you can't hold me back no more. Worship is the key. Worship is my destiny. Worship is the victory that releases the glory! I will not give up what is my Inheritance. I was born to do great things, God is alive, He lives inside of me.....

No comments:
Post a Comment